2021 Newsletter Contest
**Contests are only open to APCUG-member groups**
Let’s celebrate newsletters!
The contest is for newsletters published in 2021 only.
- The Newsletter contest is open to all APCUG member groups
- If your newsletter won an award in 2020, you may enter again in the 2022 contest
- The contest begins September 6 and ends September 30. Entries not received via email or postmarked by September 30 will be disqualified. Each entry will receive an acknowledgment email.
- Contest entries may include those mailed to members, .pdf newsletters, and ePublications sent to members via an eMarketing program (MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc.).
- Submit a .pdf copy of two of your 2021 newsletters to newslettercontest AT apcug.org
- Please save your newsletters as follows:
- Group Name (not acronym)-Name of Newsletter-Month 2021
- Email Subject: Newsletter Contest – Name of Group
- Please only put the below information in your email:
- Name of your group –
- Name of the Newsletter –
- Editor’s name & email address –
- President’s name and email address –
- If your newsletters are on the web, send the URL for each issue. If they are password-protected, please provide a password for access.
- If your newsletter is sent as an ePublication, forward the newsletters to the email address above with the same required information in the subject line and body of the message.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will receive the appropriate certificate, prize, and 2021 newsletter contest logo for the group’s newsletter.
If your club only mails its newsletters, send your entries to:
2021 APCUG Newsletter Contest
% Bill James
9209 Forest Cove Circle
Midwest City, OK 73130
NEWSLETTER JUDGING CRITERIA
- User Group Information
- Editorial Content
- Layout & Presentation
Editors, don’t miss this opportunity to get some recognition for your group.