Membership in APCUG is open to any non-commercial organization whose primary purpose is to help its members learn about technology. It is a cross-platform organization supporting operating systems such as Windows, OS X, iOS, Android, Chrome, and Linux. The annual membership dues are $50.00.
NOTE: A group wishing to become a member after June 30 may pay $75 to cover the 2nd half of the current year and the full next year.
Some of the many benefits of membership include:
- Wednesday Workshops–up to 30/year presentations
- YouTube videos of VTC & Wednesday Workshop presentations for your group to use at a meeting
- Speakers Bureau interactive Zoom presentations for your group (over 100 to choose from)
- Attend other group meeting presentations
- PUSH articles sent to editors to use in their newsletters (over 100 sent each year)
- Discounts and Special Offers
- eBulletin, Newsletter, Website, and Digital Photo Contests (various years)
- Volunteer of the Year Award (various years)
- Free website hosting
- Every group is assigned a Regional Advisor; they are here to assist your group with solutions to problems, etc.
For a complete list of benefits offered by APCUG click here
To become a member of APCUG, groups must do two of the following:
- Hold regularly scheduled meetings
- Maintain a public website providing meeting time and location and other information about the group
- Publish a newsletter (electronic or hard copy)
To JOIN APCUG click here
To RENEW your APCUG membership, click HERE