Membership in APCUG is open to any non-commercial organization whose primary purpose is to help its members learn about technology. The annual membership dues are $50.00 due on or before December 31 for the following year. Membership renewal begins on November 1; dues are considered in default January 1 and following a one (1) month grace period, membership expires the last day of January.
NOTE: A new group wishing to become a member after June 30 may pay $75 to cover the 2nd half of the current year and the full next year.
Some of the many benefits of membership include:
- Quarterly FREE Virtual Technology Conferences (VTC)
- YouTube videos of VTC presentations for your group to use at a meeting
- Speakers Bureau webinar presentations for your group (well over 125 to choose from)
- Articles sent to editors to use in their newsletters (over 130 were sent in 2014)
- Discounts and Special Offers
- Newsletter, Website and Digital Photo Contests
- Volunteer of the Year Award Competition
- Free website hosting
- Every group is assigned a Regional Advisor; they are here to assist your group with solutions to problems, etc.
For a complete list of benefits offered by APCUG click here
To qualify as a member of APCUG, groups must have 25 or more members and do two of the following:
- Hold regularly scheduled meetings
- Maintain a public website providing meeting time and location and other information about the group
- Publish a newsletter (electronic or hard copy)
To renew your membership click here
To join APCUG click here