Membership in APCUG is open to any non-commercial organization whose primary purpose is to help its members learn about technology. The annual membership dues are $50.00.
NOTE: A group wishing to become a member after June 30 may pay $75 to cover the 2nd half of the current year and the full next year.
Some of the many benefits of membership include:
- Quarterly FREE Virtual Technology Conferences (VTC)
- YouTube videos of VTC presentations for your group to use at a meeting
- Speakers Bureau interactive webinar presentations for your group (over 100 to choose from)
- PUSH articles sent to editors to use in their newsletters (over 140 were sent in 2018)
- Discounts and Special Offers
- eBulletin, Newsletter, Website and Digital Photo Contests
- Volunteer of the Year Award
- Free website hosting
- Every group is assigned a Regional Advisor; they are here to assist your group with solutions to problems, etc.
For a complete list of benefits offered by APCUG click here
To become a member of APCUG, groups must do two of the following:
- Hold regularly scheduled meetings
- Maintain a public website providing meeting time and location and other information about the group
- Publish a newsletter (electronic or hard copy)
To JOIN APCUG click here
To RENEW your APCUG membership, click HERE