The Board of Advisors act as liaison between APCUG and member groups. They are current or past officers in their personal user groups. The Advisors’ term of service is two years, with the number of Advisors elected on a staggered basis.
Their responsibilities include:
- Regularly communicate with every member group in his/her region.
- Using information gained from that communication to recommend programs / benefits for APCUG implementation thereby assisting member groups to better serve their members.
- Advising on user group problems. If unable to help, Advisors relay requests to APCUG’s Board of Directors and Board of Advisor members or to specific designated individuals. Responses and solutions are provided.
- Visiting groups, if possible, in their assigned region, making presentations, etc.
- Recruiting new APCUG member groups.
Get to know the Advisors – Advisor_Bios 11-2020
To contact your Advisor, click on his / her name. See regional map below.
Click map for an enlargement