Advisors – Solutions to your problems
The people who keep APCUG functioning are one of the greatest assets that member groups have going for them. These people have been there and done that! President, Vice President, Program Chair, you name it, they have probably done it. This means that, in all likelihood, whatever problem(s) you are having, they have had and have dealt with it! Every group has an assigned regional Advisor; if they cannot help, they will send your request to all the Board of Directors and Board of Advisors. You are sure to receive some solutions.
The Board of Advisors acts as the liaison between APCUG and member groups. The Advisors’ term of service is two years, with the number of Advisors elected on a staggered basis.
Their responsibilities include:
- Regularly communicate with every member group in their region.
- Using information gained from that communication to recommend programs/benefits for APCUG implementation thereby assisting member groups to better serve their members.
- Advising on user group problems. If unable to help, Advisors relay requests to APCUG’s Board of Directors and Board of Advisor members or to specific designated individuals. Responses and solutions are provided.
- Visiting groups, if possible, in their assigned region, making presentations, etc.
- Recruiting new APCUG member groups.
Get to know the Advisors – Advisor_Bios 10-21
To contact your Advisor, click on his / her name. See regional map below.
Click map for an enlargement