Renewal payments must be received by December 31 to be entered into the random membership renewal drawing; three groups will receive a prize.
Annual dues are $50 and are delinquent on January 1.
If payment is not received by January 31, groups will be marked inactive in the membership database and no longer receive information or benefits from APCUG.
Fields marked with an * are required. The more data you update, the better APCUG can ensure your group receives information about its benefits, contests, up-to-date news, etc.
- If you have other officer changes, have moved your meeting location, etc., your president or APCUG Rep can make the changes in your group’s record in APCUG’s database APCUG User Group Locator Service
- If you don’t have or don’t remember your username and password, please get in touch with llaughner (at) apcug.org.
- Your region advisor can also input the information into the database. You will find them listed at Board of Advisors (apcug2.org)
After you click on Submit, you will see an acknowledgment that the information has been received.
PAYING BY PAYPAL
Log in to your PayPal account
- Enter email@example.com into the Send money field
- Click Next
- Enter $50.00
- Type the full name of your group in the Note field
- Click Continue
- You‘re sending with verifies the account you are using to pay your group’s dues and how much you are paying.
- Click Send Payment Now
PAYING BY ZELLE
Using Zelle the First Time
- Go to your bank’s website
- Locate the tab “Send Money with Zelle”
- Within “Search for a recipient” type exactly “Assoc of PC User Groups, Inc.” and the payment options should appear
- It’s possible the first time you send funds to APCUG you will need to complete “Add new recipient” as follows:
Name = Assoc of PC User Groups, Inc.
- Nickname = APCUG
- Email = firstname.lastname@example.org and Save
- Skip Mobile Number and click Add Recipient
PAYING VIA CHECK
Put your group’s name on the Memo line, include the printed pages that include User Group Name through Name of person completing the form, Position and title, and email address, and mail it to:
P.O. Box 1384
Pine, Arizona 85544-1384
Payment, printing, and submittal information are below the form.
NOTE: Don’t forget to print this form. Clicking Submit is the last step.
If you have any questions or need help, click here to contact the Membership Committee.