Fields marked with an * are required. The more optional fields you complete, the better APCUG can ensure your group receives helpful information about its benefits, contests, as well as up-to-date news.
Paying by Check
- Fill out the form (names and e-mail addresses are for APCUG’s use only)
- Click the Submit button
- Completed Form is sent to Membership Committee
- The person completing the form will receive a confirmation e-mail that the form has been received
- If the e-mail is not received, contact the Membership Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org
- PAYING BY PAYPAL
Log in to your PayPal account
- Enter email@example.com into the Send money field
- Click Next
- Enter $50.00
- Type the full name of your group in the Note field
- Click Continue
- You‘re sending with verifies the account you are using to pay your group’s dues and how much you are paying.
- Click Send Payment Now
PAYING BY ZELLE
Using Zelle the First Time
- Go to your bank’s website
- Locate the tab “Send Money with Zelle”
- Within “Search for a recipient” type exactly “Assoc of PC User Groups, Inc.” and the payment options should appear
- It’s possible the first time you send funds to APCUG you will need to complete “Add new recipient” as follows:
Name = Assoc of PC User Groups, Inc.
- Nickname = APCUG
- Email = firstname.lastname@example.org and Save
- Skip Mobile Number and click Add Recipient
PAYING VIA CHECK
Put your group’s name on the Memo line; include the printed page(s) that includes User Group Name through Phone Number, and mail to:
P.O. Box 1384
Pine, Arizona 85544-1384
See Membership Info page for complete details
If you have any questions or need help, email the Membership Committee.