NCSAM is sponsored by the Department of Homeland Security, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency and the National Cyber Security Alliance
NCSAM Theme and Schedule
CISA and the National Cyber Security Alliance (NCSA) are proud to announce this year’s theme:
“Do Your Part. #BeCyberSmart.”
This theme encourages individuals and organizations to own their role in protecting their part of cyberspace, stressing personal accountability and the importance of taking proactive steps to enhance cybersecurity.
NCSAM emphasizes “If You Connect It, Protect It.” Throughout October, CISA and NCSA will focus on the following areas in our promotions and outreach:
- October 1 and 2: Official NCSAM Kick-off
- Week of October 5 (Week 1): If You Connect It, Protect It
- Week of October 12 (Week 2): Securing Devices at Home and Work
- Week of October 19 (Week 3): Securing Internet-Connected Devices in Healthcare
- Week of October 26 (Week 4): The Future of Connected Devices
You will find everything you need to know about NCSAM at https://staysafeonline.org/
To be a Champion, all it takes is for someone from your group to go to https://staysafeonline.org/cybersecurity-awareness-month/champions/ and sign up.
CONGRATULATIONS to the groups that are NCSAM Champions!
Los Angeles Computer Society
Computer Club of Oklahoma City
Rochester Computer Society
SCV Computer Club
Group name: SenCom
Tucson Computer Society
Wisconsin All-Users Computer Club