2021 eBulletin Contest Guidelines
**Contests are only open to APCUG-member groups**
If your eBulletin was a winner in 2020, you are eligible to enter in 2022.
Do you communicate with your members via a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly eBulletin using software services such as MailChimp, Constant Contact, email, etc.? With these services, groups are sending informational messages to keep their members up to date with what is happening with their group, such as:
- General meeting announcements
- SIG meeting information
- Member information
- What’s new in technology….
Bulletins will be judged on relevancy, format, and appearance.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will receive the appropriate certificate, prize, and 2021 eBulletin contest logo for use in the group’s eBulletin.
- The contest begins September 6 and ends September 30. Entries not received via email on or before that date will be disqualified. Each entry will receive an acknowledgment email.
- Submit two 2021 eBulletins to ebulletincontest AT apcug.org
- Email Subject: eBulletin Contest – Name of Group
Please only include the below information in the body of your email:
- Name of Group –
- Name & email address of the person creating the eBulletin –
- President’s name and email address –
- Name of eBulletin –
- Attach two 2021 eBulletins