Digital Photography Contest
2023 Digital Photo Contest
**The contest is only open to APCUG-member groups**
APCUG is pleased to announce its 2023 Photo Contest showcasing the talents of its member group photographers!
The contest begins on August 1 and ends on September 16. Entries not received via email on or before September 16 will be disqualified.
- One personally taken photo per member may be entered in each of the four categories
- Submit one photo, not to exceed 4MB, via email in .jpg format
- Entry emails must only include this information: Category and name of the photo, Your name and email address, Name of your group, and Name of the group’s president and email address (see below instructions)
- Each entry will receive an acknowledgment email
- Cropped photos are allowed
- Minor adjustments, including sharpening, contrast, and slight color adjustment, are allowed
- Please do not submit AI created or modified photos
- Borders, frames, text and signatures are not allowed.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners in each category will receive the appropriate certificate and prize.
Photos that make you smile
Spring Flowers (Outdoors)
Still Life Food photos
- Technical Skill
- Visual Impact
Email your .jpg entries to digitalphotocontest AT apcug.org. Please send one email per photo.
Subject: Category Name – Your name
**Please put only the following information in the body of each email (one photo per email) = 4 lines of text:
- Category and name of the photo
- Your name and email address
- Name of your group
- Name of the group’s president and email address
**Please save your photos using the following format:
category_lastnamefirstname_ picture name
**Entries received without the complete information as noted above will be returned.
You retain ownership and all rights to your photograph; however, by entering the contest, entrants grant APCUG royalty-free permission to publish submitted photos on the organization’s website and Reports newsletter. Any photograph reproduced will include a photographer credit as feasible.