2023 Digital Photo Contest
Thanks to everyone who participated in the contest, the Winners will be announced at the annual meeting on November 4, 2023.
**The contest is only open to members of APCUG**
The WINNERS will be announced at the annual meeting on November 4, 2023.
APCUG is pleased to announce its 2023 Photo Contest showcasing the talents of its member group photographers!
The contest begins on August 1 and ends on September 16. Entries not received via email on or before September 16 will be disqualified.
- One personally taken photo per member may be entered in each of the four categories
- Submit one photo, not to exceed 4MB, via email in .jpg format
- Entry emails must only include this information: Category and name of the photo, Your name and email address, Name of your group, and Name of the group’s president and email address (see below instructions)
- Each entry will receive an acknowledgment email
- Cropped photos are allowed
- Minor adjustments, including sharpening, contrast, and slight color adjustment, are allowed
- Please do not submit AI created or modified photos
- Borders, frames, text and signatures are not allowed.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners in each category will receive the appropriate certificate and prize.
Photos that make you smile
Spring Flowers (Outdoors)
Still Life Food photos
- Technical Skill
- Visual Impact
Email your .jpg entries to digitalphotocontest AT apcug.org. Please send one email per photo.
Subject: Category Name – Your name
**Please put only the following information in the body of each email (one photo per email) = 4 lines of text:
- Category and name of the photo
- Your name and email address
- Name of your group
- Name of the group’s president and email address
**Please save your photos using the following format:
category_lastnamefirstname_ picture name
**Entries received without the complete information as noted above will be returned.
You retain ownership and all rights to your photograph; however, by entering the contest, entrants grant APCUG royalty-free permission to publish submitted photos on the organization’s website and Reports newsletter. Any photograph reproduced will include a photographer credit as feasible.