Many APCUG groups allow members of other groups to attend their meetings. The list has been updated with the groups having hybrid meetings highlighted. If you would like to attend another group’s meeting, please send an email to the appropriate email address with the below information. Two APCUG groups are offering $10 memberships for those who would like to attend their meetings via Zoom, their workshops and study groups, receive their weekly meeting and technology information eBulletin, etc. This information is at the end of the list.
Subject: Attend Your Group’s Meeting
Please add my name and email address to your group’s meeting email list.
Name of your group
Your email address
Click on the below link for the list of groups by Time Zone.
KEEP MEETING USING AN APCUG ZOOM ACCOUNT – Send an email to jtaylour(at)apcug.org for more information.
- Adding Closed Captions to Zoom Meetings – YouTube
- 🧙♂️ Top 20 Zoom Tips & Tricks – YouTube
- 7 Zoom Screen Share Tips Every User Should Know! – YouTube
- TipUp: Hide Your Zoom Meeting Controls When Screen Sharing – YouTube
- Assigning a member to become the host
- Generate a Meeting Attendee Report 5-20
- Giving a Zoom Presentation 3-21
- Host a Zoom Meeting 5-20
- Schedule a Zoom Meeting and Create an Email Invitation 3-21
- The Waiting Room 3-21
- Using Zoom Toolbar-3-21